Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems

I hate september!
ooosshh!
well it sucks
to much drama
fdsgakgadfnbgadjbna
jimminy crickets!
my head and my heart are colliding; chaotic
ahahha but i have mr. pirate
he may have been anal raped, beaten with a board
and developed severe symptoms of H1N1 and aids
but he loves me :)
hes a great snuggler :P
science world shenanigans are fun!
i can make cool knots!
...pie?
i wish
Throw a stranger an unexpected smile :)
i want my mommy to come home
i miss her
saadface
This is when i start to bite my nails
and clean my room when all else fails
ooossh! i love avril lavigne
..i really liked my hair today
just thought id let you know
you as in the internet
cause no one reads this ...... but who cares
i like to write it
its fuunn
what id we stop having a ball
what if the paint chips from the wall
i know all i do is write lyrics
i am just fail that way
chase you with the rolling pin , well , what if i do?
uhhhhh dishes
meraaacksdfsdf
:(
i must leave you my lovely world wide web
annnd who ever else is insane enough to actually read random peoples bloggers
:P
not that i do that or anything
gooosshh
mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment