Saturday, April 24, 2010

'Cause I just wanted I just wanna say Baby I believe .


Jonathan just moved my couch in its entirety.
...and is rubbing elizabeth... :D
YAYAYA
ahahaha
ummmm
so i realize that my blog really makes no sense at all
OO PHONE
jonathan is dumb and wont give me my phone.......
OK
im going to make sense!
today i awoke to a very angry mother
(IM ACTUALLY GONNA TELL YOU ABOUT MY DAY)
she wantedme to clean
and i did clean
BECAUSE LIZ IS STAYING HERE ALL WEEKEND
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA
now my bedroom is uber clean
just for liz
they are being flirty....ewww
paul is so idiotic
LIKE REALLY
hmmm
we went to dq for lunch
and ate nom
and creeped
then we went to shoppers
and bought fake tan and perrrty lipstick
JONATHAN IS SINGING!
looove
anywho
then we went to the library and creeped some more
and i read some modern age religious books
YAYAYA
about Christianity
and jewssss
and it was very interesting
annnnd some old chick was hitting on jonathan
and we laughed at her
and then when we were not laughing at her
she was like "what? are you guys laughing at me or something?"
and were like "shhhwaaaattttttt?"
i love jamie. :)
MUSE
hmmm
yeah
then i stole aunty nens jacket
jamie is tickling me :)
JONATHAN IS STRIPPING
hello :)
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaha!
i like his tummy
and his bum
i hope he doesnt take any of this seriously
im such a creeeeper
i see jonathans underwear
not that i havnt seen it before
i love the musical :)
DUDE!
tim still reads my blog?
i thought he hated me
IM SORRY TIM
ummmmmm like really
and want kool aid
paul is romping
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
SITNKY BOY
i love jonathan......
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
my blog fails so bad because its just stream of consciousness
STEVEN MCCOLL GOT IN MY PANTS!?!?!??!
WHAT!?!?!??!!
since when?
apparently so though
cool cool
i should go get ready for gala
WHICH IM NOT IN
AUGH
sorry :)
i love you world.


oh. ps.
liz is sexy!
pps. so is jonathan
ppps. im joking around
im not actually in love with jonathan :)
pppps. he is really rad though
ppppps. i should stop talking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment