Saturday, January 23, 2010

All this weight is on, it's worse We're moderate, we modernize. ‘Til our hell is a good life.


it makes me really mad when i write this big post
and then in some mad circumstances it is deleted
and im just like
DAMN YOU AQUA SCUM
please catch the finding nemo quote
anywho
i didnt do enough math today
although i did jump into a pool with all my clothes on ...:)
OH
IM RAD AT POINTE
yeah
like i can get entirely up on my box
and chelle and jac cant
and i dont mean this in like some mean bitch oh im better then u way
cause i never will be
its just never happens to me
but it just gives a kind of sick thrill
when i think of how im the one sophia had doubts in
like i could tell she was this close to not putting me on pointe
and like i never really told anyone...... but i was pretty sure she wasnt going to
im just like HAH dont doubt in me again!
it just makes me feel good about myself
:)
and like i know chelle and jac will be better then me in under a month
so im just gonna lay here and just revel in my pwnageness
for the first time in my life
mhmm
cause really what have i got on them?
i can do variety...cause i can act
and i can pop
but really that requires no training
and thats pretty much the problem
it be big fail
sigh
anywho
pointe=me enjoying the idea of getting up saturday mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment