Friday, November 20, 2009

how do you write music?

how do you do it?!??!

i dont understand

i allwasy have music in my head!

sooo when ever i try it doesnt work

its allways just like whatever song/s is stuck in my head

but then again

that is my music. isnt it? oh and inside jokes ftw!

THIS IS NOT BREAKING ANY COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT LAWS AND I DO NOT TAKE MOST OF THESE LYRICS AS MY OWN!

...OH and im not making money off of them


Youoohoohoohoohoooohhh

are 90 percent of the reason i get up in the morning...ohhhh

thheeeee othheerrr ten percent is cause i have to peeeEEEeeeEEEeeeEEE

but you make me peee everysingle dayyyyeeee

Sooo reallly i get up (not) only for yoouuu


Your feathery hair lifts my spirits

your intoxicating smelllll its....

tooo much to resist

you lift me up in my days of sorrow

I feel this way (not) only for you


(take it to the chorus!)


You are astounding, bewildering!

You flabbergast me every single dayy

You are perplexing, stupefying!

I melt from just a single touch.


I want to do drink a huge frosty milkshake with you

and hope our goldfish will have babies

becaauuusseee we all know that there is a snail crawling up you leggggg

...oooppsss


OOHHHH BECAUSE!!!


You are perspicacious, pulchritudinous!

Your resplendent smile make my day!

You are benevolent, but not melevolent!

How have i lived this looong without you as my wife?!?


Our open marriage is all i could ask for

how couldnt i share you with the world

you are my life

my dream

my one and only

annnd i feel this way (not) only for you



THANK YOU THANK YOU!

im here all week!



...ahmg im fail

but you like it

especially my wife

:P

ahahahhaha

so there you have it janine

OH WAIT!

picture??

write up??


janine is my wife!

we got married on halloween!

under a soccer net

in the freezing cold

...and i wasnt wearing shoes

yes i had cold feet on our wedding night

she is the smartest, most insane person ive ever met

she is boy crazy

but if you didnt know her....youd never expect it

she is absolutely gorgeous!

and makes my day everysingle day!





I Love Youu!!!
(hottest pic of my life btw)

2 comments:

  1. LUVLUV.
    oshhh.
    (not)only for youuuuu....
    double mmmmmm

    picture.. hot? really? But my face is hidden?
    lol. you should have used the hairbrush rockstar one to emphasize my craziness... or the one where i am on the street disguised as a man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with the hairbrush rockstar one!
    but i am overly in love with this picture!
    i dont know why
    i just am!
    and you can kinda see your face.
    you can see your beautiful eyes
    :)

    ReplyDelete