Monday, November 23, 2009

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

nom nom nom
pie is sooo gooood
and i know this
even though im not eating any right now
ohhh how i wish i was

okkk sooo i cant resist having a song of WHATEVER TIME FRAME I WANT
soooo even though everyone does it HERE!

omg blogger is dumb
i cant post videos??
what is this?
how will i go on?
i was going to post Kamera by wilco fyi
buuut nope
hmmm
FAIL!

soooo?
if a seagull flys over the sea.
What flys over the bay?
BAGELS!!
do ya get it? do ya?
ahhahahah
gosh
ahmg
amgy
....:)
my hair is sooo attractive
only not
wierd bandana made of wierd fabric
plus wet hair
equals
not attractive
hmmmm
i dislike
i want to janine to not live a million miles away
it would make my day
stupid boonies
i have dinner
and this has been a really fail post
im contemplating actually posting it
but i will
cause
i donno
torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment