Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Damn! yous a sexy bitch! DAMN GIRL!

I crashed a school dance??
what? NO!
never!
ahahha
it was wierd
like non of my friends were there
kay kay and wecia were the only ones there that i normally dance with.
so i danced with jac a lot to
which was grand
wierd
but grand
we danced wiht some crazy kids
who i am refraining from calling hockey jocks
i feel that i should dislike them....but if i want them to respect me as a bandie
shouldnt i respect them?
IM TAKING THE FIRST STEP TOWORDS HIGH SCHOOL INTERGRATION!!!!!
but yes
some of them arnt that bad
i guess?
ahahha i liike evryone...its not my fault
theres so many problems with me how cant i except theres??
but yes
i telling sthem something about a certain someone not really being their type and ther like what type is that Hockey Jock?!?!?! i hate it when people call me that!
and im like oh well i have the right considering im defined as a bandie
and they just look at me and there like i have offishailly gained to respect for bandies
im like REally? hmmm well i have offishailly gained some respect for you as
.......male hockey players?
muhahha
im just that cool
anywho
i just blogged cause you know
i must
even though i really dont have the time.
ahmg
im going to bed
im soo dead
i could hardly get up this morning.
aughghh
i think someones mad at me???
sooo confused
hmmmm
IM SORRY!!!!!
:)
ahah
anywho
I wish you a merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment