Thursday, December 10, 2009

Somedays its not worth gnawing throught the straps.

do you know what sucks?
being a social dependent!
i depend on my social life
my best friends are my world
and i miss a couple of them
one cause shes overly busy
another also cause shes overly busy....but on top of that she just doesnt seem like she wants to see me anyway
hmmmm
i desperately miss them
although this weekend the musical will be over
and i will actually get to see ma friends
:D!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
sigh
im sitting her tapping my fingers
hopin to get ma creative juices flowing!
nomnomomomoogfohfdhs
JUICE!
if you were falling, then i would catch you!
im just sitting here singing
woohooo
expresses some feelings
although .....i dont really know what those are?
hmmm
shuffle through all music ftw
i enjoy old music
MUSICAL TONIGHT!!!!
AHHAHAHA
stoked
my skin is covered with sharp spikes that will stab you like 1000 knives
ba da dah dumm
piieee
my brain and tounge just met, and they aint friends so far
i obv need some vitamin c
half the time i dont even know what your trying to say to me!
ahahha
MENTALLY UNSTABLE!!!!!!!
ahmg

No comments:

Post a Comment