Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What the hell are you talking about? (insert east indian accent here)

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggg!
me and janine = not good
we shouldnt be aloud to talk on da phone
I still have to do my fricken planning
wehn is it due?
tuesday?
what da hell
would they?
offended?
why cant you actually talk to me??
i think i have a problem.
I DONT HAVE GOD DAMN PROBLEM!
pillls! pillss!
I DONT NEED YOUR DRUGS
what the hell are you talking about?
half the time i dont even know what your trying to say to me
YOU THINK IM STUPID!
...but im not
im really not
I DONT HAVE GOD DAMN PROBLEM!!!!
this isnt even east indian
i think were doing it wrong
I wonder what the east indian population has got to say to us?
What about a pen?
OH MA ALLAH!!!!
OH MA ALLAH IN HEAVEN!
RAIN DOWN ON ME!
I SOUND CHORUS CHUREFDSHVGHSDF MAN THAOGN
half the time i dont even know what your saying to me
OH SWEET BAY JESUS!
lolololololololololol
HUG ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hillbilly = inscest??/
i think so
why am i doing this?
OH MA GOD!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!
im calm im calm
ommmmmmmmmm
high of of perfume fumes
BEAR HUG!
WHAT ABOUT MA MOMMA!
MMMOOOMMMA I LOST BARBABRA AGAIN!
wtf
BAHHAHA
torture?

No comments:

Post a Comment